Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana The One Perfume Review

At first I wasn't terribly impressed with Dolce & Gabbana The One, but it really grew on me the more I got accustomed to its intricate lace work of notes that are woven into one glorious perfume. This is simple yet complex at the same time, an eclipse of scents, the bottom layer being a rich plum with it's velvety aroma enveloping wearer's skin in a blanket of warmth and sparkling golden amber and tantalizing mix of vanilla and musk shining though the warm base, give it that addictive kick that makes me want to smell my wrists all day long.

The fruits are slightly muted here, this scent is no fruit salad, and it's perfect for any time of the year or any occasion. It's actually great for cloudy a Monday morning to brighten up anyone's day. Like a cashmere sweater this wraps me in warm, cozy, luxurious but still updated aroma of a modern oriental scent. I can see why this is called The One, it really smells like perfection for those who like the warm and heady scents but it's really wearable and light enough to be enjoyed by a wide range or tastes.

Overall I think I ended up actually really liking Dolce & Gabbana The One and am glad it grew on me. At first you may not like it, but after a while it grows on you and you can't help but want to wear it all the time! I would suggest this scent for anyone who likes a light, but good smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment